iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place!
We’re looking for a motivated DevOps – SRE to join our team. In this role, reporting to the DevOps Team Lead, you will be mainly responsible for CI/CD; infrastructure settings and security; and maintenance of systems virtual machines, Kubernetes clusters, and cloud applications.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps, or in a similar role;
- System administration skills on Linux platforms (Debian/Alpine);
- Experience with containerization orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- CI/CD tools delivery and deployment skills;
- A solid understanding of web application architecture, including DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, and load balancing;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Knowledge of GitOps concepts and related tools (ArgoCD as the management tool, Helm + Kustomize + plain YAML manifests based on applications’ maturity);
- Experience with configuration management tools. (Ansible, Terraform);
- Understanding of relational (MySQL and/or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis, and their administration;
- Scripting with Bash;
- Server stack configuration and optimization skills (Nginx);
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Solid experience with AWS;
- Experience with CDNs;
- Backend development skills, preferably with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience using automated monitoring tools;
- Security issues as they relate to cloud-based infrastructure.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook |Twitter