iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place!
We're looking for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Specialist to join our Team and be responsible for enhancing our online presence in the DACH market through engaging web content. You will report to the Marketing Manager Germany and will be in charge of:
- Creating content for our web presence (i.e., landing pages, blog articles, and newsletter);
- Optimizing our website to increase conversion;
- Managing blog posts and social media channels;
- Increasing partnership engagement;
- Supporting the organization of trade fairs end conferences;
- Carrying out research for market and competitor observation and analyses;
- Preparing reports and analyses on the success of the ads.
- At least 1.5 years of experience in a Marketing Specialist role (or similar) with a focus on the German market;
- Full professional proficiency in German and in English;
- Knowledge of design tools (i.e., Canva or similar);
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (i.e., WordPress or similar);
- Experience performing A/B tests;
- Experience in copywriting;
- Basic knowledge of online marketing channels;
- Basic understanding of the web and its technologies.
- Familiarity with social media advertising practices;
- Knowledge of reporting tools (i.e., etracker, Heap, Hurra, or similar);
- Willingness to learn and improve your marketing knowledge;
- Being creative but also data-driven.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook |Twitter