iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place!
We're looking for an enthusiastic HR Service Delivery to join our team and take full responsibility for new hires onboarding, offboarding, account mapping, providing support with regard to benefits and allowances, and offering technical support to employees.
You will be reporting to our HR Operations Manager and will be in charge of the following:
- Providing HR-related technical support, troubleshooting, and account mapping for tools, software, and integrations used by employees (such as Gmail, Asana, Quip, Timely, data security, and, multifactor authentication tools);
- Facilitating the delivery of training sessions and training portfolio (on cybersecurity, product, and legal matters) and internal events including team-building activities to ensure a positive employee experience;
- Smoothly managing onboarding processes, guiding new employees through our ecosystem, and ensuring all internal tools and software are in place;
- Supporting the offboarding process by managing the accesses to tools and integrations, closing accounts, generating timely reports, collecting company equipment, and ensuring a seamless transition for departing employees;
- Supporting our HR Operations Manager in performing operational tasks related also, but not only, to payroll matters;
- Assisting employees with queries and providing guidance on benefits packages, allowances, and tools;
- Cooperating with Finance to facilitate payment approvals, equipment purchases, and budget tracking related to HR operations and employee needs.
- Full professional proficiency in Italian and in English;
- At least 1 year of experience working with onboarding, Italian payroll, general HR, and system administration tasks;
- Sound knowledge of 2-factor authentication tools (i.e., Google authenticator, Okta, 1Password);
- Strong technical skills with various software applications, tools, and integrations (we’re looking for a tech-savvy);
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent communication skills to engage with C-level management and colleagues.
- Previous experience in a remote environment;
- Previous experience with cloud systems (i.e., One Drive, Google Workspace) and project management tools (i.e., Asana, Jira, Trello);
- Knowledge of HRIS tools (i.e., HiBob, Workable);
- Being interested in the Tech scene.
Our office, located in the center of Milan (a 5-minute walk from S. Ambrogio, Cairoli, and Cordusio metro stations; a 10-minute walk from Cadorna FS), is an incredibly nice place to work. We offer a hybrid work model to give you the chance to work from home for up to 3 days per week.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook |Twitter