iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale, developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs – to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users – and equally important – to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place!
We're looking for an enthusiastic Technical Project Manager to join our team and support the successful delivery of projects within scope, budget, and timeframe.
You will be reporting to our Senior IT Project Manager and will be in charge of:
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans, liaising with stakeholders, and producing comprehensive project documentation;
- Implementing processes and methodologies that promote efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinating with different teams (especially Software Development and Product) to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Implementing risk management to minimize project risks and ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Reporting project deliverables and/or risks to the management channels as required.
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager in a SaaS environment;
- Previous experience as a software developer OR the ability to read and understand chunks of code;
- Sound knowledge of an Agile methodology (such as SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban);
- Solid experience in Project Management software (such as Asana, Trello, Jira);
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies;
- Previous experience in start-up, scale-up working environments.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook |Twitter