iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Accounting to join our team. You will report directly to the CFO; lead the Accounting team, and carry out the following activities:
- Preparing monthly group reporting (e.g., P&L; BS, and CF) and Statutory Financial Statements;
- Managing all the taxes related to ordinary activities, as well as special projects (e.g., R&D Tax Credit; Patent Box Tax Credit, and Intercompany Agreements);
- Being responsible for international compliance activities, payroll accounting, and general ledger assessments;
- Managing the treasury, collecting credits, and handling the payments to the suppliers;
- Being Responsible for the relationship with banks and insurance companies;
- Leading the Accounting team, defining processes and tools, and assigning tasks to the team members;
- Coordinating accounting and tax compliance for the other legal entities in the Group;
- Supporting the relationship with the external tax and payroll advisors, including auditors;
- Supporting the CFO in corporate affairs activities;
- Supporting the Controlling team in monthly reporting activities.
- At least 10 years of experience as Head of Accounting, or in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of Italian accounting regulations;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency;
- Good knowledge of at least one accounting software (e.g., Oracle, SAP)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Full Professional Proficiency in English AND Italian.
- Proven ability to multitask and the ability to meet deadlines and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Previous work experience with coordinating external local entities.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook |Twitter